Job Title: Solution Architect / Assistant Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
- Supervise and boost the sales of Sales persons/Connectivity Consultants
- Assist the Sales Manager in leading the team towards target achievement
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Position reporting to the Sales Manager
- Supervise sales of the team reference the sales acquisition process and tools (via PIF and reports)
- Supervise and advise on the solution proposed to prospects following the PIF(Prospect Information Form).
- Assist to Lead, supervise, motivate and closely monitor team
- Prepare and execute sales plan to increase sales, with attention to details and follow through
- Reports to the sales manager on activities of the teams/achievements periodically.
- Maintain required record-keeping and reporting of sales and services activities
- Demonstrate customer-driven attitude through excellent knowledge of products, services, rates and represent the product and company in a professional manner
- Liaising with customers (which may include actual selling), maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s services and keeping abreast of what competitors are doing
- Ensure all schemes and procedures launched by the company are pushed to the maximum with full compliance by team members
- Also ensure the team members are in their best optimal level in terms of sales, administrative responsibilities, processes and physical outlook
- Other duties assigned as assigned by the Sales Manager / HOD.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager
- Responsible for all the operational task of the sales department.
- To be punctual to the daily schedule and ensure same of team members.
- To be part of the team during weekends and public holidays when needed
- To attend customers enquiries with professionalism and empathy
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Sales Manager / HOD
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.