Job Title: Medical Staff (SLT / Nurse / DRs)
Job Type: Full Time
Home Technologies is Company that focuses mainly on creating a perfect home look.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- A Master’s Degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 2+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least one year experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical record keeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
N100,000 – N350,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject mail.
Note: Candidates living in Lagos ONLY need apply for this job please otherwise you would not be contacted