Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Owerri, Imo
Job Type: Full Time
Bee Turnkey Limited, is a construction company that engages in the development of estates, residential houses and commercial buildings.
- The role of a site supervisor is to manage and supervise a construction site in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- It is the responsibility of the site supervisor to assess hazards, determine risks, conduct regular inspections, and maintain a safety programme.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently supervise workers, subcontractors and work activities
- Assess and prepare for all safety hazards, safety briefings and site inductions
- Ensure appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are adhered to
- Engage in routine inspections to ensure compliance with legal requirements, processes and procedures
- Raising and resolving any safety concerns and problems
- Assist in coordinating the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Collect and complete records needed for daily and weekly site reports
- Organize and oversee external inspections
- Work collaboratively with the Foreman and report to the Project Manager
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders (ex: client, architects, engineers, etc.) ○ Must have relevant experience in construction or civil engineering as well as appropriate health and safety training
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND credit or B.Sc lower division in Architecture, Building or Civil Engineering with 5 year post NYSC experience in a reputable construction company
- Ability to understand all drawings and contract documents
- Ability to communicate with, motivate and discipline personnel
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changes in the work schedule/work plan
- First aid training and a good understanding of safety procedures
- Good understanding of legal responsibilities and welfare issues
- A positive attitude and great organization skills
- Ability to understand and mediate issues (ex: occupational health, legal, behavioral, safety, etc.)
N50,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.