Job Title: ShopTopUp Pay Service Agent
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. We connect retailers and wholesalers to improve sales and profit.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]m using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.