Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Academic Qualification: BSc / B.A Degree or its equivalent in related field.
- Professional Qualification: Any relevant Professional Qualification
- Experience: 8+ years of sales experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Have a consultative sales approach.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress.
- Driven and motivated.
- Ability to work as a team.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.