Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna, Kano, Nassarawa
Job Type: Full-time
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- We are looking for a Sales Coordinator who has core experience in the FMCG and Agriculture Industry.
- They seek a a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting agent representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
- The Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating agents, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth integration of sales and marketing activities.
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help agents generate business leads.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly solving agent and merchant issues/complaints.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5 or more years’ experience in sales and experience with logistics.
- Experience working as a Sales Coordinator in FMCG/Agriculture industry.
- Vast understanding of distribution channels with an acquisition pipeline of suppliers and retailers.
- Experience managing an agent network in a region.
- Experience with managing vendor and distributor relationships.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 20 21
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candudates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.