Zylus Group International is a fast-growing real estate firm in Nigeria. It is a privately owned and internationally recognized business organization with an interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Agriculture, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Designs and Printing, Media, Transport and Logistics, Travelling and Tours, Property Management and many more.
The company’s operation is governed and guided by a strict Code of Ethics which sets the pace for its operations, commitment to excellence, and professionalism. With the support of her committed team, Zylus Group International has grown tremendously in revenue, size, and strength. While maximizing the business potentials of her esteem valued client base, both locally and internationally.
Zylus Group is the parent company of Zylus Homes and Property Limited, Zylus Investment Limited, Zylus Transport and Logistics Limited, Zylus Property Development Limited, Zylus Travels and Tour Ltd, Zylus Designs and Prints Ltd, Zylus Media Hub, Zylus Multipurpose Co-operative Society, Zylus Farmvest Ltd; Zylus Property Management Ltd and Zylus Advertising Agency Ltd.
- Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years work experience.
- Applicant must be resident in Abeokuta
- Applicant must have managed a company or a team
- Applicant must be self motivated
- Application must be a fast learner
- Application must be driven to succeed
- Apllicant must be a team player
- Experience in banking and insurance will be an added advantage.
NGN100,000 – NGN150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.