Job Title: Production Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time
AugustSecrets is a multi-award winning child nutrition company that produces and sells a range of natural baby cereals in Africa.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Assessing project and resource requirements (workforce and raw materials)
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Overseeing production processes
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with marketing and sales staff
- Supervise and motivate production staff
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
- Collate and analyze data, and prepare production reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND or BSc in Food Science and Technology or any other related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Production – FMCG
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.