Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Management Consulting Company with focus on Human Capital Development and Organizational Improvement. Our solutions are tailored for both Individuals and specific Organizations with suite approaches that have been proven effective. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through: High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes and Optimize Performance.
Day to Day Duties:
- Own product design for our mission-focused team by delivering functional, usable, & visually appealing designs always.
- Work end to end: research into ideas that form behaviour-changing features, then design the workflows and detailed interactions to see them come to life
- Work closely with the team to research and validate designs with our users in mind
- Work with a product manager to run experiments to test your design hypothesis
- Work closely with engineers as they build and release.
- Invest in design standards, systems, and processes alongside your team members to create world-class best practices.
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers.
- Have at least 2 / 3+ years as a designer who has delivered ground-breaking & culture shaping digital products.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Have a portfolio full of detailed examples of outstanding interaction design, especially native mobile apps.
- Want to deliver great experiences and solve problems for our customers.
- Conversant with inclusive design principles + Impressive visual skills.
- Enjoy the entire product development process, from ideation through to detailed UI.
- Are most comfortable with tools like XD and Figma and are willing to learn any new tool that will make your work more impactful.
- You have knowledge of rapid prototyping software e.g. Protopie.
- History of validating your designs against real customer feedback and data.
N250,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.