Job Title: Principal
Location: Benin, Edo
Job Type : Full Time
Wellspring University, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, is a closely-knit and collaborative community, where faculty, students, and staff from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and experiences engage with one another. Together, they remain committed to setting the example of what its intertwined missions of research and education can accomplish.
- The ideal candidate should possess a degree in Accounting, Management, Secretarial Studies, ICT, Economics or the Social Sciences;
- An MBA or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Should possess at least twelve years of experience of working in a Registrar’s office in a higher institution, preferably a private tertiary institution.
- Good PR, interpersonal and communication skills; robust organizational and managerial expertise;
- Proficiency in the use of computer with data base familiarity;
Ability to work, deliver results and meet deadlines under pressure, and excellent state of health.
- Candidate should not be more than forty-five (45) years old
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.