Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Mainland & Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing is a Community Pharmacy
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
This job is located in:
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki and Ajah.
- Mainland – Surulere,Yaba, Agege, Iyana ipaja, Ikeja, Ipaja, Iganmu, Ijaiye, Meiran.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills.
- Note: Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Intern Pharmacist, Superintendentand Pharmacy Technicians are advised to apply.