Job Title: Operations / General Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) represents a move towards the fusing of the diverse cultures in African Hospitality, the growing Hospitality Business, and the vastly untapped and phenomenally rich African Art & Culture. With a decade-long experience in hospitality, we have built a close tie with Hospitality and Tourism based projects in the region along with African Hospitality Concepts.
Key objectives of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- To develop, implement and monitor operational plans and departmental strategies
- To drive staff training and development to ensure staff are equipped to effectively carry out job functions
- To prepare reports, annual budgets, plan and implement systems to ensure financial targets are met and to monitor their smooth implementation
- To maximize revenue and maintain a tight hold on costs
- To develop, manage and foster positive relationships with current and prospective hotel and leisure clients and other value-adding relationship
- To ensure hotel facilities, amenities and infrastructure are maintained in pristine condition and good working order.
Education & Training:
- Degree in Hotel Administration or Business Admin or any relevant Social Science
- And/or a combination of a professional hospitality certification in hotel management coupled with experience
- At least 4 – 6 years general management experience in the hospitality industry with global hotel brands experience preferred
- A strong F&B background would be an added advantage
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- A charismatic, results-oriented leader who thinks outside the box
- High energy levels with a positive attitude
- A strong motivator
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with abilities to train, coach, mentor, motivate and have a good rapport with all.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.