Job Title: Open Water Installation Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited (EZION) a Nigerian company established as an Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Construction (EPIC) Company in the Oil and Gas Sector of the Nigerian Economy. The company can boldly ride on over 30 years combined experiences of her key personnel and the understanding of the procurement process in Nigeria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure utilization of Shell standard work processes (ORP / ORS, Performance agreements, HSE management process, MOC process, etc).
- Review and ensure EPC contractor deliverable are in compliance with COMPANY and industry standard
- Lead the offshore execution scope as the COMPANY others, Review of all technical interfaces required for safe operations of Contractor equipment on Bonga FPSO – (Hook loads, Equipment clearances, Destruct scope, etc).
- Take ownership of Construction phase SIMOPs and establish agreed interface procedures with adjacent work sites and Bonga Operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Installation, construction site experience
- Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity, Strong interpersonal and English communication skills,
- Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm, 13th April, 2021.
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter along with Resume, CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview Location: Plot 34 East / West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
- Call +234-9066054438, +234-80356661195 for direction
- Applicants are to come with original copies of certificates for sighting.