Job Title: Motion Graphics Artist
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
DM Holdings (DMH) is a conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business, with each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record. DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
- Create work based on current design trends as well as design styles past and present
- Collaborate with producers and editors to design creative solutions using motion
- Develop, concept, and execute creative for any or all areas: digital, events, on-air
- Collaborate with Creative Manager and Graphics Producers to ensure a full understanding of the creative objectives and needs of assigned projects, ensuring they are executed accurately and within required deadlines
- Ability to take and implement feedback gracefully, as well as provide information to other team members.
- Ability to prioritize a large workload according to ever changing business needs and provide project status on a regular basis to the project team(s).
- Demonstrates proficiency in technical and job knowledge aspects of the position to achieve high level of performance.
- Demonstrates ability to work successfully with team and individually.
- Ability to multi-task and complete several projects concurrently- exceptional organizational and teamwork skills while working under pressure
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Graphics Design or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in Graphics (Motion) design/editing
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Affects (knowledge in any 3D software is an added advantage)
- Creative portfolio demonstrating skills in motion graphics/design
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Familiar with latest post production workflows.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.