Job Title: Marketing & Communications Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time
AugustSecrets isa multi-award winning child nutrition company that produces an d sells a range of natural baby cereals in Africa.
- Monitoring of competition communication and visuals, trade activities, innovations
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Manage and develop marketing campaign materials for online and offline products launch
- Sharing insights, innovations from both foreign markets and the Nigerian market.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitor product distribution and consumer trends and reactions
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational ideas
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven working experience as a Brand Executive
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in brand management.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.