Job Title: IT / Technical Support Officer
Job Type: Full-time
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
- Installing and configure computer hardwares, softwares, network and printer.
- Setup, monitor and update user accounts, groups and permission, using active directory.
- Provide timely tier-11 support and resolve tickets related to hardwares, softwares, network and printer.
- Repairs, refurbished and replace equipment when necessary.
- Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Engineering Technology / Science.
- CCNA certificate will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years of experiences in similar role.
- Proficient in network and server management and troubleshooting.
- Excellent configuration and troubleshooting of routers, switch and firewalls.
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure, office 365 and Dynamic ERP.
- Sound working experience of windows server, active directory, DHCP and DNS.
- Outstanding communications (Oral and Written) and Agile project management skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
N80,000 monthly gross salary.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
N.B: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview. Successful candidate to resume immediately.