Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We understand our clients’ language, We live the way they live. Our clients success is ours. Hence, we rely on consistently maintaining high standards for service and consultancy; to always be able to get the best resource persons to bear on every single project.
We are committed to acquiring preeminent knowledge in different management functions as well as the most excellent knowledge in different sectors for startups and entrepreneurs. Utilizing such knowledge helps maximize the value of service we deliver to our clients. We help our clients explore extraordinary opportunities, manage and sustain growth, and maximize revenue.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Must have 2-13 years work experience.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator orother HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials
- Must be a resident in Lagos and on the island
N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with e-mail subject as “HR Officer” to [email protected]