Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full-time
PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
- Prepare all tax forms and reports, or review the work of others to ensure that all tax filings are correct and timely.
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Determine accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for future references.
- Help other department in financial analysis and accounting tasks.
- Assist in account receivables and payables activities.
- Respond to accounting related questions and inquiries from employees.
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers.
- Prepare and submit financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review all financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections.
- Assist in preparing necessary documentations for annual financial audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/ Professional Qualification
- Degree in Accounting and Finance. Minimum 2.1
- Relevant Professional Certification e.g ACA, ACCA, CFA, CPA
- MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.