Job Title: Female Business Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
I-ONE–C Limited is a Nigerian registered corporation with the primary focus of enabling businesses and consumers in Africa with the infrastructure, electronic network for distribution of goods and services. Our service model is premised on customization and adaptability.
- Manage sales, transition and delivery of Company’s products and services.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create marketing initiatives for promoting Company’s products.
- Recommends short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through new product lines or enhanced marketing techniques.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies.
- Obtain contact information of potential customers through calls, internet research and emailing.
- Identify and qualify new customers based on Company’s business model and guidelines.
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations. And also resolves client complaints.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior management for business expansions and new opportunities.
- Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
- Assist business development team in creating business plan, business model, project budget and scope of work.
- The key capabilities and personal attributes that this position entails and that we expect you to have and are responsible to uphold include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to work under pressure, foster and manage relationships across multiple department and disciplines to meet aggressive goals and strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Active listener with good negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, distinctive problem solving and analytic skills, combined with strong business judgment.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.