Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full-time
AugustSecrets is a multi-award winning child nutrition company that produces and sells a range of natural baby cereals in Africa.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, influencer marketingand display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- HND or BSc in any field of study.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Canva or Adobe
- Copywriting and Excellent writing skills
- Ability to payattention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.