Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Type: Full-time
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for marketing and technology. He/she will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- The candidate will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce the marketing campaign.
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content (Graphical, Video and Written)and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Minimum of B.sc in any field
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- B2B social media, Google Ad Words, and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, and Web Trends, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.