Job Title: Contract Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
Job Type: Full-time
Bee Turnkey Limited is a construction company that engages in the development of estates, residential houses and commercial buildings.
- The right candidate will be responsible for all contracts management and tendering processes related to current and future projects and internal/general procurement needs.
- The candidate must have a sound cognate experience in contract planning and scheduling, construction management and modern construction technology.
- The candidate will also direct the development of plans, procedures and policies that ensure proper control over all contracting transactions, and maintain and update the contracts management manual.
- Researching, applying, inviting, preparing and processing tenders, contract documents and project documentation
- Responsible for keeping track of very deadline, deliverable and other obligations highlighted in contracts
- Chairing construction progress meetings and coordinating and instructing site inspectors
- Administrating and agreeing to change control, commissioning and testing and defects reporting procedures
- Preparing and issuing project-related certificates (practical completion, interim, final, etc.)
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND in Building with second class lower division and at least 7 years post NYSC experience in a reputable construction company
- Possession of an M.Sc degree in Construction Management or MNIOB is an advantage.
- Experience with drawing up legal documents to outline terms of service and project deliverables ○ Must have relevant experience in procurement/contracts management preferable in construction or civil engineering.
- Must have in depth knowledge of tender processes and a strong understanding of the legalities of contracts
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions with clients and third parties that favors the organization.
- Must have worked on large scale real estate or construction management projects.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.