Job Title: Civil Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
HR Leverage Africa Is a Professional Recruitment Consultancy And Staffing Services Firm In Lagos Nigeria. We also do Outsourcing and HR advisory.
- Our client, a construction company is currently looking for a civil engineer to manage different construction projects, supervising crew members and prepare estimates for time and material costs.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or related field.
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience in a construction company.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications ent to [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.