Job Title:Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Job Type: Full Time
Candor Consulting helps organizations develop their people, work better together, and execute effectively. We spend over 70% of our adult life at work or pursuing our businesses. We strive to ‘create a world with fulfilled people and capable organizations.
- We are looking to hire a visionary COO to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure a superb customer experience. The COO will align the company’s vision, goals to optimize our company’s operating capabilities, employ growth strategies, maximize customer satisfaction, and manage marketing initiatives.
- We are a fast-growing group of companies/affiliates with various expressions that includes a leading events management and production company, a marketing/ideas agency and an academy. The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will oversee all daily business operations and administration and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and the board of directors on all matters.
- The COO will assist in compiling the company’s budget, compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
- To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen, and have a sound understanding of business strategies.
- Assessing the company metrics and present relevant reports / data to CEO and the board of directors.
- Reviewing staff and mentoring employees to optimize their talents.
- Working together with key participants to compile budgets.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- BSc, MBA qualification.
- At least five years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV accompanied by a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.