H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Africa.
The Business Development manager, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Present, promote and sell the company’s brand ,products/services
- Perform needs analysis of existing and potential clients towards meeting their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong executive-level client relationships.
- Reach out to market leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon volume targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate business development efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track and follow up on pipelines
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of public sector and general business trends.
- Continously embark on high-level executive networking.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Business Sciences – Marketing, Economics, Business, Administration, with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A Masters Degree or Professional Certification will be an advantage
- Excellent Public Sector network
- Residence in Abuja
- Fluency in the local languages
- Minimum 10-15 years of proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.