Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
Oxford Castles Trailblazers – The Oxford group Africa is a diversified conglomerate that is currently operating in various sectors of the economy business Real estate, Agriculture, Construction, Bakery, Fintech, Financial services, Fashion, Education, IT, Banking and lots more, in Africa providing diverse investment plans to prospects and clients generating high ROIs from Agriculture and Real estate.
- Organize sales visit
- Promote sales
- Increase productivity
- Must be able to work with target
- Managing social media and social media marketing tools
- Undertaking marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool
- Managing advertisements online and offline
- Communicating with public relation professionals
- Preparing advertising budgets and coordinating with ad agencies
- Managing press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks.
- Interested candidates must possess minimum of ND / HND / BSC certificate, must be resident of Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Abuja.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Must be resilient
- Must be determined
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be open to new ideas
- Must be deliberate
- Must be creative
- Must be persistent
- Must possess good people skills
- Must be sales minded
- NGN250,000 / Month / Commission.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more information: Contact – Mr Israel on 08035424369 / Ms. Dolapo on 07060417013