Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full-time
Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly report
- Establish both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment.
- Minimum 3 – 5years’ experience preferably in building materials.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences and builders and construction related discipline.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service & relationship management
- Good driven skill
- Good communication skill.
NGN 80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the e-mail.