Job Title: Business Development Executive (Chauffeur Services)
Job Type: Full-time
Alister Greene Limited is a professional management consulting firm with expertise in providing People-Process Management solutions to Large, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises.
- Our client, a global player in the car rental industry, is looking for a candidate to fit the role of Business Development Executive (BOE) – Chauffeur Services, who will ensure service delivery that surpasses service level agreements and delight clients by improving service quality and client satisfaction; continually maintaining a positive relationship with clients, identifying needs and ensuring that the service provided meets client’s expectations through the organization’s value chain system.
- The role will also be responsible for building and growing the CS (Chauffeur Services) business by determining potential opportunities in various business segments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Identify and develop business opportunities by proactively marketing organizations for the need to engage the services of the organization for Drivers’ outsourcing.
- Establish and actively generate business through website, networking sessions and other social media.
- Engage in business development through instituting client’s life cycle
- Attracting, retaining and growing clients
- Plan, carry out and evaluate regular client’s satisfaction surveys.
- Plan and prepare presentations in conjunction with other marketing teams.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business sustainable research and comparative advantage among the key players in the Chauffeur Services industry
- Academic / Professional: HND / BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Work experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business development in outsourcing
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good verbal and Written communication skills including presentation skills
- Time management and organization skills to manage a variety of tasks prioritize work
- load and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and innovative skills
- Analytical Skills / problem solving
- N840,000 – N1,200,000 with commission.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “BDE-CS21” as the subject of the email.