Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-time
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
- Responsible for opening the office to the organization in the morning and closing the door at the end of the day.
- Receives and welcomes all guests to the office in a friendly and heartily way
- Ensures the front office reception is well organized
- Supervises work done on the premises
- Answers and directs phone calls to the respective staff in a friendly way
- Answers incoming inquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a right attitude
- Maintains a system for recording the use of expenses and petty cash
- Directs visitors to the appropriate destination within the premises
- Discharges visitors who are leaving the office
- Coordinates and schedules travel meetings and appointments for senior officials
- Ensures regular cleaning of the office by the cleaners and proper maintenance of the work environment.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date staff contact lists
- Receives, sorts, and directs all incoming and outgoing mails to the company
- Dispatches incoming mails to the contact points promptly
- Photocopies and collates paper and mailings
- Ensures all office equipment is in good working order
- Organizes stationery orders, office supplies and ensures there is sufficient stock without overstocking
- Makes necessary arrangements for the procurement of consumable water, beverages, coffees, etc.
- Generates a list for all requirements and orders the needs after approval of the HRO
- Follows up on orders to ensure timely delivery
- Reconciles monthly utility statements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years experience.
- The Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.