Job Title: Accountant
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Robeck Locks established in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. We import and distribute a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories to the trade and construction companies.
- We at Robeck Locks are in search of qualified candidates to fill the role of a Company Accountant and Junior accountant. Are you good when it comes to organizing and preparing financial related issues?
- Prepare and reconcile Financial Statement
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Record Purchases and Project Sales
- Assist in Preparation of Annual Budget
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Reconciling Inventories
- Coordination of Accounts payable and Receivable
- Credit Control
- Financial Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Auditing of Books
- Cash Budget, Gap Analysis, Costing
- Setting up the Accounting System
- Credit Control
- Ensuring Sales are meeting Targets
- Other Ad-Hoc duties
Qualification and Requirements
- HND / BSc Accounting or Business related
- Minimum 2 years in Accounts related field
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Motivated, Organised, determined and hardworking
- Self starter, team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent with an accounting package, preferably Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree)
- Must be prepared to manage a small office
- The right candidate must be able to demonstrate a record of improving accounting , reporting and internal control systems and procedures using proven methodologies
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Position applied as email subject matter.